Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Classroom Goods


My favorite places to shop for my classroom: Target Dollar Section, The Dollar Tree, Michaels, and the Walmart Dollar Section- you just can't beat the prices! Check out all of the awesome stuff I found!




I found a ton of goodies walking around my local Dollar Tree. The 5 piece shoe-lace tieing practice kit is adorable. I got a bucket for my "bucket of words" flashcard practice. I think my favorite find was these stackable containers in these pretty bright colors!


I found these awesome large clothespins for my student work display bulletin board! They were on a super clearance and after my teacher discount I snagged 4 packs of these (28 total) for just $6.80. After looking around for large clothespins this felt like a huge steal!! Plus, I can write each student's name on the pin in chalk.


The dollar section at the Target by my school was twice the size of the one by my house. I loved the brightly colored paper trays. They always have brightly colored goodies in their dollar section. My favorite of my purchases at Target was the chalkboard tins. I love that you can write right on them!


No comments:

Post a Comment